Registration includes the following:
- Two full days at the conference with access to all presentations and the exhibition area
- Morning tea, buffet lunch and afternoon tea over the two days at the conference
- A delegate satchel
- Admittance to the cocktail receptions held on 1 & 2 April 2020
- 25% off a full priced subscription to Australia's Paydirt and Gold Mining Journal
All registration fees are quoted in Australian dollars (AUD) and inclusive of 10% GST.
- Registration- $800 for registration
The online registration form may only be used to register ONE delegate at a time. Please note online registrations can only be completed with payment made by credit/debit card.
To register multiple delegates under one transaction, or for alternative payment options, please CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORM.
Alternatively, please contact Christine Oelschlaeger email@example.com
By submitting your details, you agree to the following conditions
- Full payment due and payable on registration, with full refunds/credits given up to Friday, 14 February 2020, with no refunds/credits given after this date. Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to the conference manager prior to this date. Cancellation requests received during/after the conference will not be processed.
- Substitution requests are allowed and must receive in writing by the conference manager prior to Friday, 6 March 2020. Substitution requests received during/after the conference will not be processed.
- Payments will only be considered received by Paydirt Media Pty Ltd once the funds are cleared AND clearly identified in our account. It is the delegate's responsibility to ensure that payment information is communicated promptly to Paydirt Media Pty Ltd for payments to be allocated accordingly. Proofs of transfer, remittance advices, or copies of cheques will only be accepted/ processed once the funds are received/ cleared in our account. Delegates/sponsors are responsible for any bank fees and/or any foreign currency translation fees associated with their payments, and Paydirt Media Pty Ltd reserves the right to recover these charges where appropriate. Note that the currency is Australian Dollar (AUD).
- Registration received after Friday, 6 March 2020 will not be processed unless accompanied by full payment. Bank transfers will only be processed once the funds clear in our account.
- Please note that companies/individuals with unpaid registration may be refused admittance to the conference.
- As the event is held and hence deemed to be enjoyed in Australia, delegate fees are subject to the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Government issued photo identification must be presented by each delegate to collect name badge.
- Please note that once your payment is successfully processed, you will receive two emails: one from our payment gateway eWAY, and one from Paydirt's own system confirming your registration.
- If your payment is declined, you will only receive one email from our payment gateway eWAY informing that your payment was declined, and specifying a reason why it was declined. You will not receive any email from Paydirt's own system for failed transaction.
- Emails will be forwarded to the billing contact's email address if one is provided. Otherwise they will be forwarded to the delegate's own email address.
- Please press the Register now button only once, to prevent double payments.